AZ's Air Preparation Units are vastly implemented in many industrial and trade markets. They're mostly used in more complex pneumatic circuitry and guarantee a complete filtration, regulation and lubrication of pneumatic system. Available in 1/4 and 1/2" versions.
Our Air Preparation Units have been designed to satisfy the application requirements of the automation control industry and enlist a vast array of features, such as:
- NPT range of 1/4", and 1/2"
- Cyclone System and Filter Element
- Semi-Automatic moisture exhaust
- Automatic moisture exhaust on request
- Bowl protection already mounted
- Modular System Integration
- Diaphragm-type pressure regulator with relieving
AZ's Air Preparation units operate with input pressures of up to 232psi and can be regulated from 0 to 116psi. Our filters guarantee 95% grade moisture separation and feature a 5μm internal filter element. They allow refilling even in pressurised systems, avoiding the need to interrupt your work flow.