AZ's Air Preparation Units are vastly implemented in many industrial and trade markets. They're mostly used in more complex pneumatic circuitry and guarantee a complete filtration, regulation and lubrication of pneumatic system. Available in 1/4 and 1/2" versions.
Our Air Preparation Units have been designed to satisfy the application requirements of the automation control industry and enlist a vast array of features, such as:
- NPT range of 1/4", and 1/2"
- Cyclone System and Filter Element
- Semi-Automatic moisture exhaust
- Automatic moisture exhaust on request
- Bowl protection already mounted
- Modular System Integration
- Diaphragm-type pressure regulator with relieving
- Diaphragm-type pressure regulator with relieving.
- G1/4” & G1/2”
- Inlet Pressure Range:
- 1.5 bar; 0.15 MPa 16 bar; 1.6 MPa
- Outlet pressure range:
- 0 bar; 0 MPa 8 bar; 0.8 MPa
- Maximum Flow Rate:
- 1800 Nl/min - 3500 Nl/min
- Temperature range:
- 0 ... +50°C