GUIDED COMPACT CILINDERS
Our Guided Compact Cylinders are designed to be particularly robust. Its attachment plate is Nickel Plated while the two column guides run on both sintered bronze or linear ball bearings.
Our Cylinders have been designed to satisfy the application requirements of the automation control industry and enlist a vast array of features, such as:
- Magnetic and Elastic cushioning
- Lateral or Top air supply
- Sintered Bronze or Linear Ball Bearings
- Special versions on request.
- Easy to Mount on multiple set-ups
Available with diameters ranging from 16 to 63(mm), it features courses of up to 200mm. Its T caves are setup as to host our standard AZ sensors. They're delivered in NBR standard as well as Polyurethane.