AZ's Filter Regulators are vastly implemented in many industrial and trade markets. They're mostly used in more complex pneumatic circuitry to guarantee a clean condensation free air flow and proper pressure regulation. Available in 1/4 and 1/2" versions.
Our Water Filtration systems have been designed to satisfy the application requirements of the automation control industry and enlist a vast array of benefits, such as:
- NPT range includes 1/4", and 1/2"
- Cyclone System and Filter Element
- Semi-Automatic moisture exhaust
- Automatic moisture exhaust on request
- Bowl protection already mounted
- Modular System Integration
- Diaphragm-type pressure regulator with relieving
AZ's Water Filter Regulators operate with input pressures of up to 232psi and can be regulated from 0 to 116psi. Our filters guarantee 95% grade moisture separation and feature a 5 micron internal filter element.