ISO 6431 VDMA
Our ISO Cylinders are manufactured in compliance to the DIN/ISO 6431 European Standard Specifications and their dimensions follow the metric & gas measurement systems. The choice of materials and other design features have provided the basis for a complete range of versatile and reliable products.
AZ Cylinders have been designed to satisfy the application requirements of the automation control industry and enlist a vast array of features, such as:
- Magnetic end-stroke cushioning
- Stainless Steel Rodes upon request
- Spring Return upon request
- Special versions on request.
- Easy to Mount on multiple set-ups
- Interchangeability with ISO 15552 cylinders.
- All Industries
- Operating Pressure:
- max 10 bar (145 PSI) max 1 MPa
- C45 (chromium plated) or stainless steel
- Technopolymer (standard) or aluminium (on request)
- standard: 25-1000mm; on request up to 3000mm